Our most common clients are:
- Professional and Olympic athletes and teams
- Collegiate athletes preparing to be drafted
- High School athletes working to earn college scholarships
- Serious recreational athletes who want to improve their golf handicaps, tennis games, run marathons, etc.
Here is a list of common reasons we see clients:
- Not performing up to talent level
- Too much thinking
- Choking in pressure situations
- Controlling emotions
- Dealing with failure
- Developing a positive attitude
- Developing a plan
- Can’t figure out what’s missing
- Frustrated because working harder doesn’t bring results
Geoff Miller was a great help to me as I established myself in the big leagues. I’ve always taken pride in my preparation and always felt like I was a mentally tough player, but Geoff helped me learn more about myself and gave me simple ways to work on staying focused, patient, and competitive on a daily basis. He constantly challenged all of us to think about how we play the game in ways we had never considered in the past.
2008 NL All-Star
Click Here for more Client Testimonials.